Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Fifteen (Or More Like Two) Minutes of Fame

I was recently contacted by Yahoo News who saw my post about how genealogy saved my life.  They were planning a story on 23AndMe, which is back in the news now that they have been approved to give some health results, along with the genealogy results which they never stopped giving.

I spent Veterans' Day with the crew and have learned that the Hollywood life is not for me; it was a long and exhausting day!  But the resulting video is now released.  I can't believe how 6 hours were distilled to this story.

You can see the story here.  I'm mentioned for a few seconds at 0:57 and then a bit longer at 4:12.  After watching it, what do you think about 23AndMe and its health results?

I recently joined Twitter.  Feel free to follow me (@larasgenealogy).


Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment