Saturday, January 28, 2017

Upcoming Talks--UT, CT, MD, FL (including Livestreamed from RootsTech)

February is shaping up to be a busy month for me!  I'll be giving talks in Utah, Connecticut and Maryland.  There's also a scheduled talk in Florida in April, so if you're spending Passover in Florida, come on by!

My talk at RootsTech will be livestreamed, so you can watch from wherever you are if you can't make it to Utah.

You can see the full list of RootsTech streamed sessions here.

Upcoming talks I'm giving are as follows:
  • RootsTech, Thursday February 9, "Jewish Genealogy: Where to Look & What's Available" (3PM Mountain time, 5PM Eastern).  This talk will be streamed live on rootstech.org!
  • At the GenealogyDOTCoach booth at RootsTech: Thursday February 9, "My grandfather's aunt wasn't killed in the Holocaust--how I reconnected with (really) close relatives" (1PM)
  •  At the GenealogyDOTCoach booth at RootsTech: Friday February 10, "How a combination of Austro-Hungarian records and Jewish naming practices allowed me to identify my great-great-great-great-great grandparents" (1PM)
  • Jewish Genealogy Society of Utah: TBD (week of February 5)
Hope to see you at one or more of these!
Note:  I'm on Twitter.  Follow me (@larasgenealogy).

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment